Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Register?
· All personal softball gear
· Alarm Clock (if overnight summer camp)
· Sun block, visor, cap and/or sunglasses
· Water bottles
· Spending money (suggest $30 if overnight summer camp)
· Towels, washcloth, soap, other personal toiletries (if overnight summer camp)
· Bedding (if in dorms) or you can rent a linen kit at check in for $10- SUMMER CAMP ONLY
· Snacks (if overnight) Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided for overnight. Lunch and dinner provided for day campers) SUMMER CAMP ONLY
Supervision in Dorms?- SUMMER CAMP ONLY
Camp Director and other camp counselors are on the premises and on call 24 hours a day for security and supervision of campers. Overnight emergency contact information will be provided at time of check-in. The private dorms are females only and have a security guard on premises 24 hours a day.
Do we need to fill out ALL the medical forms even if they do not apply to our camper?
We need ALL 5 medical forms filled out COMPLETELY in order for your camper to be eligible for camp. Form #5 must be signed and dated by a physician or you can provide a copy of the camper’s physical IF it is LESS THAN 12 months old from the date of camp.
Where do I park if I want to watch the camp?
Parents must park on the streets around the stadium and not in any of the parking lots. All the UT lots are permit only.
Easton Sports,Inc. Officialfootwear/apparel
Please email your questions regarding Longhorn Softball Camps to