Logistics for Texas Softball Camps:
Camp Information Packet – contains all information regarding camp logistics
Youth Protection Program Parent Guidebook – The University of Texas at Austin is committed to protecting minors participating in sponsored university programs. With this commitment in mind, the university developed the Youth Protection Program (YPP) to ensure the safety of minors participating in university sponsored programs. This policy serves to reinforce state law and give additional guidance to staff, faculty, students and volunteers. Please take a few moments to look over our YPP Parent Guidebook.
Medical & Transportation Forms Information:
Required Medical Forms
- All medical & transportation forms must be filled out completely – We do require a Physician’s signature or Physical, plan appropriately
- Form #5 or a copy of a physical must be signed by a physician and dated less than 14 months old from the date of camp
- All medical & transportation forms must be submitted prior to camp start date or you will not be allowed to participate
- Submit medical forms by one of the following:
- Fax to (512) 232-1273
- Mail to:
The University of Texas- Softball Summer Camps
PO Box 7399
Austin, TX 78713
- All camps are held in Austin at Red and Charline McCombs Field and other University facilities
- McCombs Field is located at Comal and E. 20th St, (Exit Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. off of I-35, go east to Comal, and go north one block. The field is on your right across from UFCU Disch-Falk Field)
- Parking is free on the street surrounding the stadium. We will also do our best to get a paid lot for campers.
Parking Map – McCombs Field
Camp Day Weather Hotline:
- In the event of inclement weather, please check the “Weather Updates” tab on this website the morning of the camp/clinic to see clear instructions
- Clinics are held rain or shine
- All Registrations are on-line. NO registrations are accepted via mail
- Registrations are non-refundable after the 2 week deadline prior to the selected clinic
- All cancellations must be received in writing by e-mail or FAX prior to the 2 week deadline
- Absolutely NO exceptions made for specified age groupings
- All sessions are limited in size. They are filled on first-come, first served basis
Meal Details: (SUMMER CAMPS ONLY)
- Campers who registered for the Defense session have the option to purchase a boxed lunch (served after that session at 11:30 a.m.)
- No other food is provided to campers.
- Campers and spectators are allowed to bring in outside food and snacks for the camp
- Water and Gatorade is provided to all campers
- There are no overnight softball camps for 2018.
- Airport transportation is not available for our camps