Logistics for Texas Softball Camps:
Camp Information Packet – contains all information regarding camp logistics
Medical & Transportation Forms Information:
Required Medical Forms
- All medical & transportation forms must be filled out completely
- Form #5 or a copy of a physical must be signed by a physician and dated less than 14 months old from the date of camp
- Submit medical forms by one of the following:
- Fax to (512) 232-1273
- Mail to:
The University of Texas- Softball Summer Camps
PO Box 7399
Austin, TX 78713
- All camps are held in Austin at Red and Charline McCombs Field and other University facilities
- McCombs Field is located at Comal and E. 20th St, (Exit Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. off of I-35, go east to Comal, and go north one block. The field is on your right across from UFCU Disch-Falk Field)
- Parking is free on the street surrounding the stadium. We will also do our best to get a paid lot for campers.
Parking Map – McCombs Field
Camp Day Weather Hotline:
- In the event of inclement weather, please check the “Weather Updates” tab on this website the morning of the camp/clinic to see clear instructions
- Clinics are held rain or shine
- All Registrations are on-line. NO registrations are accepted via mail
- Registrations are non-refundable after the 2 week deadline prior to the selected clinic
- All cancellations must be received in writing by e-mail or FAX prior to the 2 week deadline
- Absolutely NO exceptions made for specified age groupings
- All sessions are limited in size. They are filled on first-come, first served basis
Meal Details: (SUMMER CAMPS ONLY)
- For Total Softball Experience Day Campers- Lunch is provided Tuesday and Wednesday.
- For Total Softball Experience Overnight Campers:
- Lunch and Dinner are provided on Tuesday. Breakfast and Lunch on Wednesday
- Overnight Campers staying Monday night too will be provided Dinner Monday and breakfast Tuesday.
- No food is provided during the specialty sessions on Monday
Housing Details: (SUMMER CAMPS ONLY)
- Campers will be staying at the Hardin House for the 2017 Summer Camp
- Staff members are assigned to each floor. If you wish to have a specific roommate(s) or suitemate, please indicate when registering. Each room is provided with bed, desk, closets
- You will need to bring your own bedding, towels, and toiletries. Linens can be purchased for $15 at Hardin House.
- Campers staying between the Specialty Sessions and Total Softball Experience Camp do not have to check in Tuesday morning.
- Airport transportation is not available for our camps